DMK chief expresses grief over Nepal crash deaths
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Sunday
expressed grief over the death of 19 persons in an air crash
in Nepal and said some of them were relatives of his party
"I was shocked knowing the death of 19 persons. The fact
that 10 of them were Indians and eight hailed from
Tiruchirappalli is a matter of grief. Some of them were
relatives of Raghupathy and Selvaraj (former Ministers)," he
said in a statement.
The 88-year-old leader expressed his condolences to the
families of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan