DMK chief Karunanidhi`s daughter Kanimozhi hospitalised
Chennai: DMK Rajya Sabha MP and daughter of party chief M Karunanidhi, Kanimozhi was on Sunday admitted to a private hospital here, sources close to her said.
"She has giddiness and uneasiness since she did not sleep well last night," they said. A medical bulletin released by Kauvery Hospital said, "She is undergoing treatment for tiredness and exhaustion, with intravenous fluid therapy. She has been advised complete rest for the next few days."
Kanimozhi, who was admitted this morning, was recovering well and would be discharged soon, it added.
DMK chief Karunanidhi visited Kanimozhi (46) in the evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming