DMK chief Karunanidhi`s daughter Kanimozhi hospitalised
Chennai: DMK Rajya Sabha MP and daughter of party chief M Karunanidhi, Kanimozhi was on Sunday admitted to a private hospital here, sources close to her said.
"She has giddiness and uneasiness since she did not sleep well last night," they said. A medical bulletin released by Kauvery Hospital said, "She is undergoing treatment for tiredness and exhaustion, with intravenous fluid therapy. She has been advised complete rest for the next few days."
Kanimozhi, who was admitted this morning, was recovering well and would be discharged soon, it added.
DMK chief Karunanidhi visited Kanimozhi (46) in the evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Assam Governor
- Congress' '27 saal, UP behaal' yatra reaches Amethi
- Centre trying to run Delhi indirectly, says Sisodia
- Rio Olympics fallout: OP Jaisha alleges official apathy, AFI refutes charge
- Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin biggest positives in this series: Virat Kohli