DMK chief Karunanidhi`s daughter Kanimozhi hospitalised
Chennai: DMK Rajya Sabha MP and daughter of party chief M Karunanidhi, Kanimozhi was on Sunday admitted to a private hospital here, sources close to her said.
"She has giddiness and uneasiness since she did not sleep well last night," they said. A medical bulletin released by Kauvery Hospital said, "She is undergoing treatment for tiredness and exhaustion, with intravenous fluid therapy. She has been advised complete rest for the next few days."
Kanimozhi, who was admitted this morning, was recovering well and would be discharged soon, it added.
DMK chief Karunanidhi visited Kanimozhi (46) in the evening.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- One minute of intense exercise can help you stay fit!
- Don't refer Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad as terrorists: HRD Ministry to DU
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees likely to get huge pay checks by June-July 2016
- Andrew Flintoff tells Yuvraj Singh – 'I will cut your throat off'....Read Yuvi's reply