DMK disapproves rail fare hike
Chennai: Key UPA constituent DMK Wednesday disapproved of the rail fare hike.
"We do not support such hike" was the cryptic answer by DMK chief M Karunanidhi when reporters sought his response to the fare hike.
Railway Minister P K Bansal announced an across-the-board hike in passenger rail fares, hoping to net Rs 6600 crore in the first such move in a decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'