DMK functionary`s murder: 7 persons surrender in court
Madurai: Seven persons, allegedly involved in the murder of `Pottu` Suresh, a DMK functionary and associate of Union Minister MK Alagiri on Saturday surrendered before the Judicial Magistrate Court in Dindigul district, police said.
They had murdered Suresh over previous enmity, sources said.
Police said they would file a petition seeking their custody on Monday.
N Suresh Babu alias `Pottu` Suresh was hacked to death on the night of January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!