DMK functionary`s murder: 7 persons surrender in court
Madurai: Seven persons, allegedly involved in the murder of `Pottu` Suresh, a DMK functionary and associate of Union Minister MK Alagiri on Saturday surrendered before the Judicial Magistrate Court in Dindigul district, police said.
They had murdered Suresh over previous enmity, sources said.
Police said they would file a petition seeking their custody on Monday.
N Suresh Babu alias `Pottu` Suresh was hacked to death on the night of January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'