DMK functionary`s murder: 7 persons surrender in court
Madurai: Seven persons, allegedly involved in the murder of `Pottu` Suresh, a DMK functionary and associate of Union Minister MK Alagiri on Saturday surrendered before the Judicial Magistrate Court in Dindigul district, police said.
They had murdered Suresh over previous enmity, sources said.
Police said they would file a petition seeking their custody on Monday.
N Suresh Babu alias `Pottu` Suresh was hacked to death on the night of January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie