DMK functionary`s murder: 7 persons surrender in court
Madurai: Seven persons, allegedly involved in the murder of `Pottu` Suresh, a DMK functionary and associate of Union Minister MK Alagiri on Saturday surrendered before the Judicial Magistrate Court in Dindigul district, police said.
They had murdered Suresh over previous enmity, sources said.
Police said they would file a petition seeking their custody on Monday.
N Suresh Babu alias `Pottu` Suresh was hacked to death on the night of January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how