DMK functionary`s murder: 7 persons surrender in court
Madurai: Seven persons, allegedly involved in the murder of `Pottu` Suresh, a DMK functionary and associate of Union Minister MK Alagiri on Saturday surrendered before the Judicial Magistrate Court in Dindigul district, police said.
They had murdered Suresh over previous enmity, sources said.
Police said they would file a petition seeking their custody on Monday.
N Suresh Babu alias `Pottu` Suresh was hacked to death on the night of January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: ADORABLE! MS Dhoni shares cutest videos with daughter Ziva on Instagram
- No need to hold talks with separatists: BJP
- Panama papers: SC seeks Centre, RBI's response in four weeks
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Neeraj Chopra sets new U20 Javelin WORLD RECORD in Poland – WATCH VIDEO