DMK leaders to discuss TN power crisis
Chennai: With acute power shortage continuing to affect many parts of Tamil Nadu, DMK chief M Karunanidhi will chair a meeting of his party`s executive here next week to discuss the issue.
Party general secretary K Anbazhagan said in a statement here that the meeting will be held here on December 13 at the DMK headquarters, Anna Arivalayam.
The power shortage has affected the state with many areas reportedly reeling under hours of continued power cut, drawing people and political parties on to the streets to protest against it, putting the ruling AIADMK in a spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing