DMK leaders to discuss TN power crisis
Chennai: With acute power shortage continuing to affect many parts of Tamil Nadu, DMK chief M Karunanidhi will chair a meeting of his party`s executive here next week to discuss the issue.
Party general secretary K Anbazhagan said in a statement here that the meeting will be held here on December 13 at the DMK headquarters, Anna Arivalayam.
The power shortage has affected the state with many areas reportedly reeling under hours of continued power cut, drawing people and political parties on to the streets to protest against it, putting the ruling AIADMK in a spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Bid goodbye to frizzy hair this monsoon
- Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone, MIUI 8 to be launched today
- Amit Shah questions circumstances behind Syama Prasad Mookerjee's death, accuses Nehru of historic blunder on J&K issue
- SHAMEFUL! Hindu journalist in Pakistan forced to drink from separate glass in office as Muslims raise objections
- Be ready to tackle floods, Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik's message to administration