DMK MP submits list of demands to Railways Minister
Chennai: DMK MP TR Baalu on Friday submitted a list of demands to Union Railway Minister PK Bansal over various new projects in Tamil Nadu.
Baalu, also the Chairman of Standing Committee on Railways, submitted a petition to Bansal in Delhi today, a release from the MP`s office said.
Baalu sought, among others, new broadgauge services, upgrading the Nilgiris Mountain Rail as a Heritage service besides various expansion activities including at Integral Coach Factory at Peramabur here, the release said.
Bansal assured Baalu that he would consider the demands, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'