DMK Rajya Sabha MP Tiruchi Siva`s wife passed away
Last Updated: Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 11:37
Tiruchirappalli: Devika Rani, wife of DMK Rajya Sabha MP Tiruchi Siva died at a private hospital here early morning today, party sources said.
The 50-year-old was admitted to hospital for treatment of cancer some time back.
First Published: Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 11:37
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown