DMK Rajya Sabha MP Tiruchi Siva`s wife passed away
PTI | Last Updated: Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 11:37
Tiruchirappalli: Devika Rani, wife of DMK Rajya Sabha MP Tiruchi Siva died at a private hospital here early morning today, party sources said.
The 50-year-old was admitted to hospital for treatment of cancer some time back.
First Published: Sunday, August 3, 2014 - 11:37
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM