DMK rule has always helped Govt employees: Stalin
Tirunelveli: Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister
M K Stalin on Saturday said the DMK government had always been
liberal with regard to fulfilling the demands of government
employees each time it assumed power unlike the AIADMK
Speaking at the Tamil Nadu Makkalnala Paniazharkal Munnetra
Sangam (welfare workers development association)
state conference here, Stalin said during AIADMK rule, the
posts of Makkalnala paniazharkal were abolished but DMK on
assuming power had reinstated them.
It is only because of their efforts that the state was
able to achieve the third position in implementing the
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee scheme, he said.
Their demands like job security and filling of 50 per cent
of vacant posts in rural development department will soon
be fulfilled, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!