DMK rule has always helped Govt employees: Stalin
Tirunelveli: Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister
M K Stalin on Saturday said the DMK government had always been
liberal with regard to fulfilling the demands of government
employees each time it assumed power unlike the AIADMK
Speaking at the Tamil Nadu Makkalnala Paniazharkal Munnetra
Sangam (welfare workers development association)
state conference here, Stalin said during AIADMK rule, the
posts of Makkalnala paniazharkal were abolished but DMK on
assuming power had reinstated them.
It is only because of their efforts that the state was
able to achieve the third position in implementing the
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee scheme, he said.
Their demands like job security and filling of 50 per cent
of vacant posts in rural development department will soon
be fulfilled, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!