DMK will win Sankarankoil bypoll: Alagiri
Madurai: Senior DMK leader and Union Minister
MK Alagiri on Monday expressed confidence that his party would
win the upcoming March 18 byelection to the Sankarankoil
Alagiri told reporters here that the DMK candidate, Jawahar
Suryakumar, would file his nomination papers on Feb 27, and he
would also participate in it. The DMK workers meeting would be
held on Feb 28, he added.
DMK Treasurer and his brother MK Stalin would participate
in the election campaign, Alagiri said.
The prospects of the party, as per the information received
from Sankarankoil, "was bright," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'