Drama of convenience: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Bangalore: Terming as a `drama of convenience` the DMK pulling out of UPA, Art of Living Founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar today said Tamilians in India and the people of Sri Lanka are intelligent enough to see through it and won`t buy into it.
"They (DMK) could have done a lot for the Tamilians if they were sincere. When DMK was in power they were only busy with their family feud and in amassing wealth. They cannot wash their hands off and shed crocodile tears now", he said in a statement here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing