Edcucomp ties up with Kanchi mutt for schools
Chennai: Educomp Solutions, a leading
education company, today announced its joint venture with Sri
Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam to set up a 100 schools across the
To be set up under the patronage of Kanchi Sankaracharya
Jayendra Saraswathi, the schools will be known as Sri Kanchi
Sankara Universal Academy, a company release said.
Kanchi Mutt was interested in providing affordable
education and has already set up over 50 schools, 10 colleges
and a deemed university over the years.
This tie-up is a result of the common vision of both
partners to aid capacity building in school education space
and provide affordable value-based education to the masses.
Under this tie-up, around 100 schools will come up across the
country in the next few years.
The mutt would provide the land and philosophical learnings
while Educomp will set-up and manage the schools.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning