Eid celebrated in Tamil Nadu
Chennai: Eid al-Fitr was celebrated in Tamil Nadu on Friday with the usual fervour as thousands prayed in mosques across the state.
A large number of Muslims assembled in mosques and offered their prayers, breaking the fast of the holy month of Ramadan.
Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, DMK chief M Karunanidhi, DMDK chief A Vijayakant, PMK founder S Ramadoss and MDMK leader Vaiko greeted Muslims on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you