Eid celebrated in Tamil Nadu
Chennai: Eid al-Fitr was celebrated in Tamil Nadu on Friday with the usual fervour as thousands prayed in mosques across the state.
A large number of Muslims assembled in mosques and offered their prayers, breaking the fast of the holy month of Ramadan.
Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, DMK chief M Karunanidhi, DMDK chief A Vijayakant, PMK founder S Ramadoss and MDMK leader Vaiko greeted Muslims on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Video of Hizbul Mujahideen militant threatening cops surfaces in Srinagar