Evidence of 9 more defence witnesses recorded in Jaya case
Bangalore: The special court trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa Wednesday recorded the evidence of nine defence witnesses.
With today`s proceedings, the evidence of 42 witnesses had been recorded so far.
After the prosecution cross-examined three defence witnesses, Judge M S Balakrishna adjourned the matter to tomorrow when the recording of evdience would continue.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth to the tune of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was the chief minister for the first time from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie