Evidence of three defence witnesses recorded in Jaya case
Bangalore: The Special Court trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Thursday recorded the evidence of three defence witnesses.
Judge MS Balakrishna then adjourned the matter to May 28 for further recording of evidence of defence witnesses and their cross examination since the Special Public Prosecutor Bhavani Singh and the interpreter sought time.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was Chief Minister from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets