Evidence of three defence witnesses recorded in Jaya case
Bangalore: The Special Court trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Thursday recorded the evidence of three defence witnesses.
Judge MS Balakrishna then adjourned the matter to May 28 for further recording of evidence of defence witnesses and their cross examination since the Special Public Prosecutor Bhavani Singh and the interpreter sought time.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was Chief Minister from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel
- Army, CRPF squabble over who killed Pampore terrorists