Ex-ISRO engineer missing
Salem (Tamil Nadu): A 55-year old former ISRO engineer from Bangalore, on a visit to his cousin`s family here, is missing since January 14, police said on Friday.
Suresh, a mechanical engineer who quit the Indian Space Research Organisation in 2000, had come to Perumalmalai here on January 11 to celebrate Pongal festival with his cousin.
He had gone out for a morning walk on January 14 but did not return home, following which the family lodged a complaint with the police today, Assistant Commissioner Chandrasekaran said.
Suresh is at present running an I.T Academy in Bangalore offering software training programmes, he said adding a search was on to locate him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!