Ex-ISRO engineer missing
Salem (Tamil Nadu): A 55-year old former ISRO engineer from Bangalore, on a visit to his cousin`s family here, is missing since January 14, police said on Friday.
Suresh, a mechanical engineer who quit the Indian Space Research Organisation in 2000, had come to Perumalmalai here on January 11 to celebrate Pongal festival with his cousin.
He had gone out for a morning walk on January 14 but did not return home, following which the family lodged a complaint with the police today, Assistant Commissioner Chandrasekaran said.
Suresh is at present running an I.T Academy in Bangalore offering software training programmes, he said adding a search was on to locate him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what