Ex-ISRO engineer missing
Salem (Tamil Nadu): A 55-year old former ISRO engineer from Bangalore, on a visit to his cousin`s family here, is missing since January 14, police said on Friday.
Suresh, a mechanical engineer who quit the Indian Space Research Organisation in 2000, had come to Perumalmalai here on January 11 to celebrate Pongal festival with his cousin.
He had gone out for a morning walk on January 14 but did not return home, following which the family lodged a complaint with the police today, Assistant Commissioner Chandrasekaran said.
Suresh is at present running an I.T Academy in Bangalore offering software training programmes, he said adding a search was on to locate him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'