Facing arrest, CRPF jawan agrees to marry lover
Salem (TN): Facing arrest on a complaint of cheating by his lover, a CRPF constable who allegedly dumped her after making her pregnant agreed to marry her.
Murugan of Attur was in love with his 25-year old neighbour for the past two year, but went back on his promise to marry her. He had also allegedly threatened to kill the woman, who was seven months pregnant, police said today.
Based on a complaint from the woman lodged with the All-Women Police station, a case was registered against the CRPF constable.
When police went to arrest him, he made a turnaround gave an undertaking that he would marry her, following which the case was closed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog