Fire in airport hangar

A fire broke out in a hangar at the airport in Chennai but it was immediately put out by fire and rescue services department personnel.

Chennai: A fire broke out in a hangar at the
airport in Chennai but it was immediately put out by fire and
rescue services department personnel, airport sources said.

A short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire in the
area where some coast guard aircraft are usually stationed.
However, there were no casualties or damage to property,
sources added.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close