Fire in airport hangar

Last Updated: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 16:37

Chennai: A fire broke out in a hangar at the
airport here on Tuesday but it was immediately put out by fire and
rescue services department personnel, airport sources said.

A short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire in the
area where some coast guard aircraft are usually stationed.

However, there were no casualties or damage to property,
sources added.


Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.

First Published: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 16:37

More from zeenews

comments powered by Disqus