Fire in hospital`s ICU in Tamil Nadu
Ramanathapuram: A fire broke out at the Intensive Care unit (Burn injuries) of the District Government Headquarters hospital here on Friday but none was injured, officials said.
Electrical short circuit in the airconditioner unit of the ward caused the fire, they said.
As the fire spread fast, patients in the ward were shifted immediately.
Major damage to the equipment in the unit has been averted due to the timely intervention of the fire department personnel who doused the blaze in a short span, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump