Fire in hospital`s ICU in Tamil Nadu
Ramanathapuram: A fire broke out at the Intensive Care unit (Burn injuries) of the District Government Headquarters hospital here on Friday but none was injured, officials said.
Electrical short circuit in the airconditioner unit of the ward caused the fire, they said.
As the fire spread fast, patients in the ward were shifted immediately.
Major damage to the equipment in the unit has been averted due to the timely intervention of the fire department personnel who doused the blaze in a short span, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security