Forest brigand Veerappan’s associate held after 16 years
Erode (TN): An associate of slain forest
brigand Veerappan was arrested here, 16 years after he
absconded, police said.
Veerappan was shot dead in 2004.
Police said Sekar, one of the close associates of
Veerappan, was absconding since 1994 and was arrested at
Kadathur near here on Sunday.
He was produced before a fast track court which remanded
him to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan