Former DMK minister appears before Palladam court
Coimbatore: Armed with the anticipatory bail
granted by Madras High Court, former DMK minister Pongalur N
Palanisamy on Wednesday appeared before a court in Palladam in nearby
Tirupur district, in connection with a land grabbing case,
involving a former party MLA.
Palanisamy was an accused in a case, in which former
Pongalur MLA, AS Mani and his son, were made prime accused,
for allegedly grabbing about 15 acres belonging to one
Venkateshan of Tirupur. While Mani was arrested and lodged in
the jail, Palanisamy was granted anticipatory bail in this
As Palanisamy appeared before the court, Magistrate Padma
asked him to appear before Avanashiplayam police station at 10.00
am on Mondays and Fridays, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!