Former DMK minister applies for bail
Erode: Former DMK minister, NKKP Raja and
four others, who were arrested in a land grabbing case, have
applied for bail.
The Erode District Principal Judge court posted the plea
for hearing on August eight when it came up yesterday.
Others who applied for bail included Erode Municial
Corporation Mayor K Kumar Muruges.
They were arrested on Thursday along with Raja.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen