Former DMK minister applies for bail
Erode: Former DMK minister, NKKP Raja and
four others, who were arrested in a land grabbing case, have
applied for bail.
The Erode District Principal Judge court posted the plea
for hearing on August eight when it came up yesterday.
Others who applied for bail included Erode Municial
Corporation Mayor K Kumar Muruges.
They were arrested on Thursday along with Raja.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet