Former DMK minister applies for bail
Erode: Former DMK minister, NKKP Raja and
four others, who were arrested in a land grabbing case, have
applied for bail.
The Erode District Principal Judge court posted the plea
for hearing on August eight when it came up yesterday.
Others who applied for bail included Erode Municial
Corporation Mayor K Kumar Muruges.
They were arrested on Thursday along with Raja.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city