Former DMK minister AV Velu granted bail
Salem: Former DMK Minister A V Velu was today granted bail in connection with a case over alleged irregularities in the December 4 Yercaud bypoll.
He was granted bail after he surrendered before Judicial Magistrate N Lakshmi.
Velu later told reporters that none would be able to prevent the DMK`s propaganda work even if false cases are foisted against the party.
- Now, BSF installs laser walls on Indo-Pak border to check infiltration: Reports
- Notice being served on those named in Panama Papers: Arun Jaitley
- CBI begins probe into Harish Rawat sting CD case
- Asia Badminton Championship: Saina Nehwal enters semis, plays Wang Yihan of China
- BSF to hoist tallest national flag at Attari-Wagah border, will be visible from Lahore!