Former DMK minister`s houses raided in TN
Chennai: The residences and business premises of D Duraimurugan, former law minister in the DMK government in Tamil Nadu, and those of his close relatives were raided on Thursday on charges of amassing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income, officials said.
He is the sixth DMK minister to come under the vigilance scanner.
The Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption (DVAC) conducted the raids at his residence here and also his business premises.
Earlier, the agency raided the residences and office premises of KN Nehru, TM Anbarasan, K Ponmudi, N Suresh Rajan and MRK Panneerselvam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman