Former DMK minister`s premises searched
Nagercoil: The residence and office of
DMK leader and former Tamil Nadu minister Suresh Rajan were
searched by Commercial Tax Department officials on Wednesday in
Ramavarmapuram near here on charges of tax evasion.
Police said the searches were conducted simultaneously in
his house and at NSR Steel Mill, owned by him.
On October 8, Vigilance and Anti-Corruption officials had
conducted searches at seven premises of the DMK leader in
Kanyamkumari and Tirunelveli districts on charges of
possessing disproportionate assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy