Former Kanyakumari DMK dist secy among 3 killed in mishap
Coimbatore: Former DMK Kanyakumari district
secretary N S Raja was among three party workers killed when
their car collided with a container lorry at the Palakkad
bypass road early this morning.
Another DMK worker with serious injuries has been admitted
to the government hospital here.
Police said the four were returning to Nagercoil after
attending the ongoing world classical Tamil conference when
the mishap occurred about 12 km from here.
State tourism minister Suresh Rajan and Kanyakumari MP
Helen Davidson visited the injured person at the hospital.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'