Former Kanyakumari DMK dist secy among 3 killed in mishap
Coimbatore: Former DMK Kanyakumari district
secretary N S Raja was among three party workers killed when
their car collided with a container lorry at the Palakkad
bypass road early this morning.
Another DMK worker with serious injuries has been admitted
to the government hospital here.
Police said the four were returning to Nagercoil after
attending the ongoing world classical Tamil conference when
the mishap occurred about 12 km from here.
State tourism minister Suresh Rajan and Kanyakumari MP
Helen Davidson visited the injured person at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case