Former Kanyakumari DMK dist secy among 3 killed in mishap
Coimbatore: Former DMK Kanyakumari district
secretary N S Raja was among three party workers killed when
their car collided with a container lorry at the Palakkad
bypass road early this morning.
Another DMK worker with serious injuries has been admitted
to the government hospital here.
Police said the four were returning to Nagercoil after
attending the ongoing world classical Tamil conference when
the mishap occurred about 12 km from here.
State tourism minister Suresh Rajan and Kanyakumari MP
Helen Davidson visited the injured person at the hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi