Former TN CM Karunanidhi briefly hospitalised
Chennai: DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu
chief minister M Karunanidhi was briefly hospitalised Monday night
for urinary tract infection.
The 88-year-old leader was admitted to a private hospital
here last night and was later discharged after some "clinical
tests" were conducted, hospital sources said.
The sources said the former chief minister came for a
check-up relating to urinary tract infection.
Karunanidhi was taken to the hospital for a "routine
check-up", DMK sources had said earlier but did not elaborate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security