Former TN CM Karunanidhi briefly hospitalised
Chennai: DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu
chief minister M Karunanidhi was briefly hospitalised Monday night
for urinary tract infection.
The 88-year-old leader was admitted to a private hospital
here last night and was later discharged after some "clinical
tests" were conducted, hospital sources said.
The sources said the former chief minister came for a
check-up relating to urinary tract infection.
Karunanidhi was taken to the hospital for a "routine
check-up", DMK sources had said earlier but did not elaborate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS