Former TN CM Karunanidhi briefly hospitalised
Chennai: DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu
chief minister M Karunanidhi was briefly hospitalised Monday night
for urinary tract infection.
The 88-year-old leader was admitted to a private hospital
here last night and was later discharged after some "clinical
tests" were conducted, hospital sources said.
The sources said the former chief minister came for a
check-up relating to urinary tract infection.
Karunanidhi was taken to the hospital for a "routine
check-up", DMK sources had said earlier but did not elaborate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH