Former TN CM Karunanidhi briefly hospitalised
Chennai: DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu
chief minister M Karunanidhi was briefly hospitalised Monday night
for urinary tract infection.
The 88-year-old leader was admitted to a private hospital
here last night and was later discharged after some "clinical
tests" were conducted, hospital sources said.
The sources said the former chief minister came for a
check-up relating to urinary tract infection.
Karunanidhi was taken to the hospital for a "routine
check-up", DMK sources had said earlier but did not elaborate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi