Former TN min`s son arrested in land grabbing case
Coimbatore: Former DMK minister Pongalur N
Palanisamy`s son was arrested here on Wednesday in connection with a
land grabbing case in nearby Tirupur district, police said.
Pynthamil Pari, who is a DMK leader and Chairman of South
Zone City Corporation here, is being taken to Palladam in
Tirupur district for further interrogation, police said.
Palanisamy, who is also one of the accused in the case, has
secured anticipatory bail.
Former DMK MLA AS Mani has already been arrested in
connection with the case and lodged in the jail here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Bitter boxer Manoj Kumar appeals for PM's intervention to clear Indian boxing mess
- Finance Ministry recommends CBI probe into 80 kg of missing gold from IGI Airport
- Hotel rooms are so mainstream! Rent a vacation home this time
- Sporting Lisbon's Joao Mario completes record EUR 45-million move to Inter Milan
- Top seven cos take cumulative hit of Rs 29,907 cr in m-cap