Former TN min`s son arrested in land grabbing case
Coimbatore: Former DMK minister Pongalur N
Palanisamy`s son was arrested here on Wednesday in connection with a
land grabbing case in nearby Tirupur district, police said.
Pynthamil Pari, who is a DMK leader and Chairman of South
Zone City Corporation here, is being taken to Palladam in
Tirupur district for further interrogation, police said.
Palanisamy, who is also one of the accused in the case, has
secured anticipatory bail.
Former DMK MLA AS Mani has already been arrested in
connection with the case and lodged in the jail here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed