Former TN min`s son arrested in land grabbing case
Coimbatore: Former DMK minister Pongalur N
Palanisamy`s son was arrested here on Wednesday in connection with a
land grabbing case in nearby Tirupur district, police said.
Pynthamil Pari, who is a DMK leader and Chairman of South
Zone City Corporation here, is being taken to Palladam in
Tirupur district for further interrogation, police said.
Palanisamy, who is also one of the accused in the case, has
secured anticipatory bail.
Former DMK MLA AS Mani has already been arrested in
connection with the case and lodged in the jail here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read