Former TN min`s son arrested in land grabbing case
Coimbatore: Former DMK minister Pongalur N
Palanisamy`s son was arrested here on Wednesday in connection with a
land grabbing case in nearby Tirupur district, police said.
Pynthamil Pari, who is a DMK leader and Chairman of South
Zone City Corporation here, is being taken to Palladam in
Tirupur district for further interrogation, police said.
Palanisamy, who is also one of the accused in the case, has
secured anticipatory bail.
Former DMK MLA AS Mani has already been arrested in
connection with the case and lodged in the jail here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen