Four ancient bronze idols stolen from temple in TN
Nagapattinam (TN): Four ancient bronze idols were stolen from the Sri Varadharajaperumal Temple at Kadavasal in this district on Saturday.
Police said the priest found the doors of the sanctum sanctorum broken open and the idols missing early this morning when he came to the temple to perform pooja.
The idols are that of Sridevi, Boodevi, Hanuman and Varadharajaperumal, they said, adding the exact value was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!