The mishap occurred yesterday when they responded to a call from the woman who noticed fire in the hose connecting to the cylinder
The woman had come out of her house when the personnel were engaged in dousing the fire, sources said.
The cylinder suddenly exploded and the three personnel and another person who were assisting them suffered burns.
The injured have been hospitalised.
Erode: Four persons including three fire brigade personnel suffered burns when an LPG cylinder exploded here, fire service sources said today.
First Published: Friday, January 04, 2013, 12:20