Four persons injured in LPG cylinder blast in Erode
Erode: Four persons including three fire brigade personnel suffered burns when an LPG cylinder exploded here, fire service sources said today.
The mishap occurred yesterday when they responded to a call from the woman who noticed fire in the hose connecting to the cylinder
The woman had come out of her house when the personnel were engaged in dousing the fire, sources said.
The cylinder suddenly exploded and the three personnel and another person who were assisting them suffered burns.
The injured have been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...