Four persons injured in LPG cylinder blast in Erode
Erode: Four persons including three fire brigade personnel suffered burns when an LPG cylinder exploded here, fire service sources said today.
The mishap occurred yesterday when they responded to a call from the woman who noticed fire in the hose connecting to the cylinder
The woman had come out of her house when the personnel were engaged in dousing the fire, sources said.
The cylinder suddenly exploded and the three personnel and another person who were assisting them suffered burns.
The injured have been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur