Four women held for trying to sell boy in Erode
Erode: Four women have been arrested here for trying to sell a baby boy, police said on Saturday.
The child has been admitted to the infant ward at Erode Government Headquarters hospital.
Police Inspector Ramesh said the women claimed that the parents of the child at Omalure in Salem district had sold him to them.
Police are investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- India's most beloved tiger 'Jai' untraceable even after 3 months
- Turkish military promotes 99 colonels in shake-up, top brass little changed
- Bank strike hits operations; branches open full day tomorrow
- Here's how Harbhajan Singh's cricket buddies wished him on becoming a father