Four women held for trying to sell boy in Erode
Erode: Four women have been arrested here for trying to sell a baby boy, police said on Saturday.
The child has been admitted to the infant ward at Erode Government Headquarters hospital.
Police Inspector Ramesh said the women claimed that the parents of the child at Omalure in Salem district had sold him to them.
Police are investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?