Girl rescued from 100-foot deep well in Coimbatore
Coimbatore: A 13-year-old girl, who fell into a 100-feet deep abandoned well here, was rescued by fire and rescue personnel today, police said.
The girl, Janaani, had gone to dispose of waste in the well today and accidentally fell into it.
Fire service personnel got down into the well and were able to bring her up using a rope after toiling for about an hour, police said.
The girl has been admitted to a nearby private hospital
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016