Gold ornaments worth Rs 11 cr stolen in Tirupur
Coimbatore: Gold ornaments worth Rs 11
crore were stolen from a leading jewellery showroom in
Tirupur, about 50 km from here early this morning, police said.
The showroom owner noticed the missing jewellery when he
opened the shop for business this morning.
Police said the burglars gained entry to the showroom
through the back, used gas cutters to open the vaults where
the jewellery was kept and escaped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH