Gold ornaments worth Rs 11 cr stolen in Tirupur
Coimbatore: Gold ornaments worth Rs 11
crore were stolen from a leading jewellery showroom in
Tirupur, about 50 km from here early this morning, police said.
The showroom owner noticed the missing jewellery when he
opened the shop for business this morning.
Police said the burglars gained entry to the showroom
through the back, used gas cutters to open the vaults where
the jewellery was kept and escaped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video