Govt allocates Rs 4.67 cr for improving infrastructure of college
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government has allocated Rs 4.67 crore towards improving the infrastructure of an arts college at Paramakudi in Ramanadhapuram district.
The funds would be directed towards constructing class rooms, laboratories, library and other buildings, an official release said.
The government had started eight new academic programmes in the college since 2012-13, it said.
The college, which was started in 1995, has been producing university ranking students and stands 10th in the state level academic performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof