HC dismisses Sasikala challenging spl court order
Bangalore: Karnataka High Court on Monday dismissed the criminal petition filed by Sasikala Natarajan, aide of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa and co-accused in the wealth case against her, challenging a lower court order rejecting her plea seeking various documents on the case.
Upholding the special court order, Justice N Ananda dismissed the petition.
The Special Court had on April 3 rejected the application filed by Sasikala seeking various documents which have been filed by prosecution but not marked as exhibits in court.
The case, relating to alleged accumulation of wealth by Jayalalithaa when she was Chief Minister from 1991-95, had been transferred to Bangalore by the Supreme Court.
It is coming up before the Special Court on April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!