Heavy turnout in repolling in TN, Kerala
Chennai/Thiruvananthapuram: Over 80 per cent
voters exercised their franchise in repolling in eight polling
booths in Tamil Nadu and two in Kerala on Saturday.
The repoll was ordered in view of malfunctioning of EVMs
at some places and minor skirmishes in certain areas during
the Assembly polls in both states on April 13.
In Tamil Nadu, 81.3 per cent of voters cast their votes in
eight polling booths in six constituencies, while in Kerala,
80.5 and 72.28 per cent exercised their franchise, Election
Commission sources in both states said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service