Heroin worth Rs 1 cr seized from man
Rameswaram (TN): Heroin worth Rs one crore in the international market was seized on Saturday from a man at a bus stand at Paramakudi, 60 km from here, police said.
Luggage of the man, moving in a suspicious manner at the bus stand, was searched and the drug was found inside it, they said.
The heroin was meant to be smuggled to Sri Lanka, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back