High pass percentage due to `samacheer kalvi`, says Stalin
Madurai: Senior DMK leader MK Stalin on Saturday attributed high pass percentage in the Plus Two board exam to the "samacheer kalvi" (uniform system of education) introduced by the previous Karunanidhi Government.
The former deputy chief minister made the claim while distributing prizes to toppers in class X and Plus Two at a function organised by the local youth wing unit of DMK here.
He maintained the DMK worked for the society especially weaker sections whether it was in power or in opposition.
He said the DMK has donated Rs 95 lakh towards the relief works in rain-hit Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali