High pass percentage due to `samacheer kalvi`, says Stalin
Madurai: Senior DMK leader MK Stalin on Saturday attributed high pass percentage in the Plus Two board exam to the "samacheer kalvi" (uniform system of education) introduced by the previous Karunanidhi Government.
The former deputy chief minister made the claim while distributing prizes to toppers in class X and Plus Two at a function organised by the local youth wing unit of DMK here.
He maintained the DMK worked for the society especially weaker sections whether it was in power or in opposition.
He said the DMK has donated Rs 95 lakh towards the relief works in rain-hit Uttarakhand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis