Hoax call stating that bomb planted in temple
Tiruchirapalli: A phone call to a police station stating that a bomb has been planted at the famous Mariamman temple at Samiyapuram on the outskirts of the city turned out to be hoax.
On receipt of the call, a bomb disposal squad was dispatched to the spot and carried out a thorough search of the temple and found the call to be hoax, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder