Hundi collections touch Rs 1.19 crore
Last Updated: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 20:43
Palani: The hundi collections of the famous Dhandayuthapaniswamy temple here touched Rs 1.19 crore in the last 17 days.
Apart from cash, 795gm of gold and 7,500 grams of silver were also found in the hundial, a temple release said.
First Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 20:43
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!