Hundi collections touch Rs 1.19 crore
Last Updated: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 20:43
Palani: The hundi collections of the famous Dhandayuthapaniswamy temple here touched Rs 1.19 crore in the last 17 days.
Apart from cash, 795gm of gold and 7,500 grams of silver were also found in the hundial, a temple release said.
First Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 20:43
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery