Husband throws acid on wife in Tamil Nadu
Namakkal (TN): Suspecting infidelity, a man threw acid on his wife, who suffered serious burn injuries, police said on Thursday.
The incident occurred yesterday after the couple had an heated argument, police said.
The woman, mother of three children, was at her parents` house. Her husband, a painter, went there and threw acid on her, police said.
The 27-year-old victim was admitted to a government hospital, police said, adding her condition was critical.
Police has arrested her husband and cases were registered against him under various sections of IPC, including 307 (attempt to murder).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof