IAF recruitment rally between Oct 18 and 23
Chennai: Indian Air Force would organise a rally to recruit `Airman Group X (Technical) trades` for candidates from Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar islands at Ramanathapuram between October 18 and 23.
Candidates born between February 1, 1994 and May 31, 1997 and have passed intermediate or Class 12 can attend the recruitment rally at Ramanathapuram Collector`s office, a Defence release said.
Diploma holders in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50 per cent marks, can also apply, it said.
Commanding Officer of 8 Airmen Selection Centre,Air Force Station Tambaram, would organise the rally, it said.
- How Twitter can help prevent asthma-related hospitalisation!
- Enrica Lexie case: Italy cites UN tribunal ruling, seeks Italian marine's release; India differs
- Vijay Mallya cries foul, says not given fair trial
- BJP TN chief receives 'threat' message
- Shocking! Water tankers meant for people being sold to businessmen for profit in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed