IGNOU Chennai Region convocation on March 15
Chennai: More than 7,000 students would be
receiving their degrees and diploma at the 21st convocation
Indira Gandhi National Open University to be here held on
"As many as 7,475 graduates of this regional centre will be
receiving their degrees and diploma certificates", IGNOU
Regional Director K Pannnerselvam said today.
He said 1,564 students would be receiving their
certificates in person at the venue.
Stating that IGNOU Regional Centre, Chennai has been very
consistent in terms of the number of graduates for the past
three years, he said "four students of our centre have bagged
gold medals this year".
"We have also lunched a new programme Certificate in
Entrepreneurship in the year 2009", he said adding that this
programme was a value added programme for the college going
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!