IGNOU Chennai Region convocation on March 15
Chennai: More than 7,000 students would be
receiving their degrees and diploma at the 21st convocation
Indira Gandhi National Open University to be here held on
"As many as 7,475 graduates of this regional centre will be
receiving their degrees and diploma certificates", IGNOU
Regional Director K Pannnerselvam said today.
He said 1,564 students would be receiving their
certificates in person at the venue.
Stating that IGNOU Regional Centre, Chennai has been very
consistent in terms of the number of graduates for the past
three years, he said "four students of our centre have bagged
gold medals this year".
"We have also lunched a new programme Certificate in
Entrepreneurship in the year 2009", he said adding that this
programme was a value added programme for the college going
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!