Illegal car imports: Fresh CBI raids in Tamil Nadu
Chennai: A day facing flak for raiding the house of DMK leader MK Stalin, the Central Bureau of Investigation on Friday conducted fresh search operations in Chennai and across Tamil Nadu in connection with illegal car imports.
However, the CBI teams did not carry out any raid at the premises of the DMK first family.
The CBI has so far recovered 33 illegally imported vehicles. Source said several DRI officials were involved in illegal car imports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'