Infant abducted from government hospital in TN
Namakkal (TN): A three-day-old infant was allegedly abducted by a woman from the Government General Hospital here, police said on Wednesday.
The unidentified woman had taken the baby girl away last evening telling her grandmother that the doctor wanted to examine her and give a present, sources said.
However, the woman returned following which the family, hailing from neighbouring Tiruchirappalli district, lodged a complaint.
The baby was delivered by caesarian section on July 8.
Police were examining the CCTV camera footage to identify the woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security