Infant dies after consuming kerosene
Salem: In a tragic incident, a baby
girl died after she consumed kerosene kept in a tumbler as her
brick kiln labourer-parents sipped tea.
The incident happened on February 26 when the family was
sitting outside the kiln and drinking tea in front of a fire
to beat the morning chill and the one-and-a-half year old girl
drank the kerosene, probably mistaking it to be for tea,
She died in hospital on Wednesday, police said, adding, a case
has been registered under CrPc 174 (police to inquire and
report on suicide).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack