Infant dies after consuming kerosene
Salem: In a tragic incident, a baby
girl died after she consumed kerosene kept in a tumbler as her
brick kiln labourer-parents sipped tea.
The incident happened on February 26 when the family was
sitting outside the kiln and drinking tea in front of a fire
to beat the morning chill and the one-and-a-half year old girl
drank the kerosene, probably mistaking it to be for tea,
She died in hospital on Wednesday, police said, adding, a case
has been registered under CrPc 174 (police to inquire and
report on suicide).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends