Infant dies after consuming kerosene
Salem: In a tragic incident, a baby
girl died after she consumed kerosene kept in a tumbler as her
brick kiln labourer-parents sipped tea.
The incident happened on February 26 when the family was
sitting outside the kiln and drinking tea in front of a fire
to beat the morning chill and the one-and-a-half year old girl
drank the kerosene, probably mistaking it to be for tea,
She died in hospital on Wednesday, police said, adding, a case
has been registered under CrPc 174 (police to inquire and
report on suicide).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!