Infant dies after consuming kerosene
Salem: In a tragic incident, a baby
girl died after she consumed kerosene kept in a tumbler as her
brick kiln labourer-parents sipped tea.
The incident happened on February 26 when the family was
sitting outside the kiln and drinking tea in front of a fire
to beat the morning chill and the one-and-a-half year old girl
drank the kerosene, probably mistaking it to be for tea,
She died in hospital on Wednesday, police said, adding, a case
has been registered under CrPc 174 (police to inquire and
report on suicide).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason