IT officials raid relative of Chiranjeevi
Chennai: Income Tax sleuths have conducted raids at the premises of a relative of actor-politician Chiranjeevi here, official sources said.
The raids were conducted at the residence of his businessman son-in-law Vishnu Prasad in a posh locality in the and I-T officials are learnt to have recovered cash running into a few crores, sources said.
Different teams of officials conducted raids at various property in the city belonging to Prasad, Chiranjeevi`s elder son-in-law and the raids which started on Friday went on till Saturday, sources added.
Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi, a Rajya Sabha member, has said he had nothing to do with the raids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah