IT officials raid relative of Chiranjeevi
Chennai: Income Tax sleuths have conducted raids at the premises of a relative of actor-politician Chiranjeevi here, official sources said.
The raids were conducted at the residence of his businessman son-in-law Vishnu Prasad in a posh locality in the and I-T officials are learnt to have recovered cash running into a few crores, sources said.
Different teams of officials conducted raids at various property in the city belonging to Prasad, Chiranjeevi`s elder son-in-law and the raids which started on Friday went on till Saturday, sources added.
Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi, a Rajya Sabha member, has said he had nothing to do with the raids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog