IUML to contest LS polls with ally DMK
Chennai: DMK ally Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) on Wednesday said it would face the next Lok Sabha polls with the Dravidian party.
Talking to reporters here, IUML state president K M Kader Mohideen said that the party was part of the Congress-led UDF in Kerala and an ally of DMK in Tamil Nadu.
"IUML has been in DMK alliance and will continue to be in it," he said. Later, in a separate press statement, he said the party`s state unit would conduct a Jamaath integration conference in Tiruchirappalli on December 28 where a number of issues would be discussed.
One among them would be a call to "boycott fascist forces" during the elections, he said. Kader also slammed the AIADMK government on various issues, including price rise and the law and order situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price