Jaya drops minister, relieves him from key party post
Chennai: AIADMK leader K A Sengottaiyan was on Wednesday dropped from the Tamil Nadu ministry and a key party post by Chief Minister and party supremo Jayalalithaa.
Sengottaiyan, who held the revenue portfolio, has been dropped and Thoppu N D Venkatachalam inducted in his place, a Raj Bhavan communique said tonight.
An AIADMK statement said Sengottaiyan was also relieved from the post of Headquarters` Secretary.
Sengottaiyan had held portfolios of IT and Agriculture earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL