Jaya drops minister, relieves him from key party post
Chennai: AIADMK leader K A Sengottaiyan was on Wednesday dropped from the Tamil Nadu ministry and a key party post by Chief Minister and party supremo Jayalalithaa.
Sengottaiyan, who held the revenue portfolio, has been dropped and Thoppu N D Venkatachalam inducted in his place, a Raj Bhavan communique said tonight.
An AIADMK statement said Sengottaiyan was also relieved from the post of Headquarters` Secretary.
Sengottaiyan had held portfolios of IT and Agriculture earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read