Jaya expresses grief over CPI leader`s death
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa on Monday expressed grief over the death of CPI leader and AITUC Vice President SS Thiyagarajan.
Holding that he had dedicated his life for workers and struggled for their rights, she said his demise was "an irreparable loss" to the CPI.
The CPI leader died here on November 23 following a heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy