Jaya expresses grief over CPI leader`s death
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa on Monday expressed grief over the death of CPI leader and AITUC Vice President SS Thiyagarajan.
Holding that he had dedicated his life for workers and struggled for their rights, she said his demise was "an irreparable loss" to the CPI.
The CPI leader died here on November 23 following a heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?